The withdrawal of the bibs will be at the Expo Village - Marseille-Cassis
- Parc Chanot - Exhibition / Palais de l'Europe - Hall 8 - Roundabout Prado - 13008 Marseille
- Friday October 27, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday October 28, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
In order to collect your race number, please bring with you :
1/ Your "PICK-UP VOUCHER" sent by email one week before Marseille-Cassis.
2/ Your ID card
3/ If you have not provided it by download, your medical proof respectively in accordance with the regulations below.
- Information could be a subject to change during the year 2023, depending on the government rules in effect.
Collection of an individual number by another person :
- You can mandate another person to collect your number.
- He/she must have your identity card (or a copy of it), your number collection form, your medical certificate if you have not had it validated beforehand.
- A person can only pick up one or two race numbers in addition to his or her own.
According to FFA regulation 2022-2023: paragraph II-A-4
Participation to "Marseille-Cassis-20km" is subject to mandatory presentation by participants:
- A 2023-2024 license issued by the FFA and valid at the event's date, "Athlé Compétition", or "Athlé Entreprise", or "Athlé running" (Warning : "Athlé Santé" or "Athlé Encadrement" licenses are not accepted)
- Or a "Pass J'aime Courir" issued by the FFA and completed by the doctor, valid at the event's date.
- Or a sports license, valid at the date of the event, issued by a Federation only certified (FSGT, FSPN, FFSA, FCD, FFH, UFOLEP, ASPTT, FSCF), on which must appear, the no contraindication for the practice of sport in competition, athletics in competition or running in competition.
- Or a medical certificate attesting your ability for the practice of "sport in competition" or "Athletics in competition" or "running in competition", dating from less than a year to the date of the competition.
Foreign participants are required to present :
- A medical certificate of absence of contraindication to the practice of sport in competition, athletics in competition or running in competition, even if they hold a competition licence issued by a federation affiliated to the IAAF. No other document can be accepted as proof of possession of the medical certificate.
How to provide my medical certificate?
- Check all the medical information from the dedicated section
Medical Certificate information