For the good progress of the number collection, and of the race in a second time, each runner and eache accompanying person going to the Expo village will have to conform to the sanitary measures set up by the organization and to present his valid Sanitary Pass at the entrance of the village.
FRENCH GOVERNMENT INFORMATION ON THE HEALTH PASS
The withdrawal of the bibs will be at the Expo Village - Marseille-Cassis
- Parc Chanot - Exhibition / Palais de l'Europe - Hall 8 - Roundabout Prado - 13008 Marseille
- Friday, October 29, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 30, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
In order to collect your race number, please bring with you :
1/ Your VALID SANITARY PASS, which you must present at the entrance of the village
- If your Health Pass remains valid until Sunday at 2pm, a bracelet will be attached to your wrist and you will have to keep it until the end of the event. As a reminder, a valid Health Pass must include one of the following items, with a QR Code:
- A Certificate of Vaccination with a complete vaccination schedule
- A negative RT-PCR test less than 72 hours old (sample taken after Thursday 28 October at 2pm) or a negative antigen test less than 72 hours old (sample taken after Thursday 28 October at 2pm)
- A Covid 19 Certificate of Recovery (positive RT-PCR test more than 11 days old and less than 6 months old)
- If your Health Pass is not valid on D-Day, the bracelet will not be given to you and you will have to prove that you have a valid Health Pass on Sunday morning to access the start area.
2/ Your "PICK-UP VOUCHER" sent by email one week before Marseille-Cassis.
3/ Your ID card
4/ If you have not provided it by download, your medical proof respectively in accordance with the regulations below.
Collection of an individual number by another person :
- You can mandate another person to collect your number.
- He/she must have your identity card (or a copy of it), your number collection form, your medical certificate if you have not had it validated beforehand, and your valid health pass.
- A person can only pick up one or two race numbers in addition to his or her own.
According to FFA regulation 2020-2021: paragraph II-A-4
Participation to "Marseille-Cassis-20km" is subject to mandatory presentation by participants:
- A 2020-2021 license issued by the FFA and valid at the event's date, "Athlé Compétition", or "Athlé Entreprise", or "Athlé running" (Warning : "Athlé Santé" or "Athlé Encadrement" licenses are not accepted)
- Or a "Pass J'aime Courir" issued by the FFA and completed by the doctor, valid at the event's date.
- Or a sports license, valid at the date of the event, issued by a Federation only certified (FSGT, FSPN, FFSA, FCD, FFH, UFOLEP, ASPTT, FSCF), on which must appear, the no contraindication for the practice of sport in competition, athletics in competition or running in competition.
- Or a medical certificate attesting your ability for the practice of "sport in competition" or "Athletics in competition" or "running in competition", dating from less than a year to the date of the competition.
Foreign participants are required to present :
- A full vaccination certificate (only possible for runners from the European Union)
- A RT-PCR test less than 72 hours or an antigenic test less than 48 hours (compulsory for all foreign runners outside the European Union)
- A medical certificate of absence of contraindication to the practice of sport in competition, athletics in competition or running in competition, even if they hold a competition licence issued by a federation affiliated to the IAAF. No other document can be accepted as proof of possession of the medical certificate.
How to provide my medical certificate?
- Check all the medical information from the dedicated section
Medical Certificate information