The withdrawal of the bibs will be at the Expo Village - Marseille-Cassis
- Parc Chanot - Exhibition / Palais de l'Europe - Hall 8 - Roundabout Prado - 13008 Marseille
- Friday, October 23, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
For people who can not travel in time and hour, you can mandate someone by entrusting all the documents and a discharge from you so that he/she can remove your bib.
In order to be able to pick up your bib, take with you :
- Your registration confirmation sent by email in September
- Your ID
- If you have not provided via upload, your medical certificate of " no contraindication to practice athletics competition in Running" (less than one year, valid to 25 October 2020) or valid license respectively comply with the regulations of the race.
According to FFA regulation 2019-2020: paragraph II-A-4
Participation to "Marseille-Cassis-20km" is subject to mandatory presentation by participants:
- A 2020-2021 license issued by the FFA, "Athlé Compétition", or "Athlé Entreprise", or "Athlé running" (Warning : "Athlé Santé" or "Athlé Encadrement" licenses are not accepted)
- Or a "Pass J'aime Courir" issued by the FFA and completed by the doctor, valid at the event's date.
- Or a sports license, valid at the date of the event, issued by a Federation only certified(FSGT, FSPN, FFSA, FCD, FFH, UFOLEP, ASPTT, FSCF), on which must appear, the no contraindication for the practice of sport in competition, athletics in competition or running in competition.
- Or a medical certificate attesting your ability for the practice of "sport in competition" or "Athletics in competition" or "running in competition", dating from less than a year to the date of the competition.
- Foreign participants are required to provide a medical certificate of absence of contraindication to the practice of competitive sport, competitive athletics or running in competition, even if they are licensed competition issued by an IAAF affiliated federation.
No other document can be accepted to attest to the possession of the medical certificate.
How to provide my medical certificate?
- Check all the medical information from the dedicated section
Medical Certificate information