Group registration (clubs or companies) will take place on March 12th at 10 am exclusively online on the website www.marseille-cassis.com / "Registrations"
Thursday, March 12th from 10:00 am - Sign on the Marseille-Cassis official website
1 / Login on the official website of Marseille-Cassis from 10am:
- Click on "GROUP ENTRIES", then fill in all informations fields, specify the number of bibs (Min: 10 / Max: 100 riders) and confirm.
2 / After validation of your registration data, print the summary information to include with your payment.
3 / Payment by check or bank transfer must be received imperatively within 8 days (from the date of registration) made payable to the SCO Sainte Marguerite and sent to the following address:
SCO Sainte Marguerite - 1 bd of Pugette - 13009 Marseille
CAUTION : If we don't receive your payment in the time limit, your reservation will be completely canceled.
- Prior to your booking, please have this following information, which is required : Group Name / Mailing Address / Responsible Name / Phone / Fax / Phone / Email / Name and address of billing service / SIRET number / Number of bibs
- At the same time, we invite you to make the necessary arrangements in your group for the payment: the 2019 registration fee is 50 € per person.
- The final acceptance of your registration will be communicated by email and you will receive by email the instructions to access the online entry platform as of April 15, 2019.
We remind you below of some modalities to which you will be submitted after definitive registration of your group.
BIB / PREFERENTIAL SAS OF « –1h20 », « -1h30 »ou « -1h45 »
- Preferential SAS requests must be made when registering the runner of your team on the internet and imperatively before October 8, 2019
- To validate the application, you will have to log on the rider's card and attach a proof of performance before 8 October 2019 by uploading online. No sending of proof of performance by email will be taken into account.
- The proof must strictly comply with the performance schedule presented below. Any request from SAS whose proof will not be confirmed with the scale will be rejected and the rider concerned will be given a normal bib.
- The performance justifying the allocation of the preferential SAS will have to be carried out on race between 1 September 2018 and 6 October 2019 or Marseille-Cassis 2018.
- Acceptance after examination of the proof of performance and subject to the availability of places
- The proof must be legible, in the format: PDF, or image (jpg, gif, png, tif, jpeg) and less than 2 MB (2 MB = 2,000 KB)
- Example of proof: Official race certificate, ...
Scales of time receipts in order to access preferential SAS :
|MAXIMUM TIME PER DISTANCE AND BY SAS|
|10 KM||20 KM||HALF-MARATHON||MARATHON|
|SAS OF LESS THAN 1H20'||36'00''||1H20'00''||1H24'00''||3H03'00''|
|SAS OF LESS THAN 1H30'||X||1H30'00''||1H35'00''||3H25'00''|
|SAS OF LESS THAN 1H45''||X||1H45'00''||1H50'00''||3H50'00''|
CAUTION : The performances realized on trail type of races will not be admitted as justifying.
Race Bibs Pick-Up
The bibs will be picked up at the "Village Expo" on October 25th and 26th, 2019. The participants of each group will have to collect their bibs with their confirmation of registration and their identity document, as well as the medical certificate.
On a special case studied and authorized by the organization, the leader of the group will be able to pick up the bibs of his runners with his identity document as well as all the medical certificates that have not been provided by download and his runner's list.
To facilitate the management of medical documents and the collection of bibs, you will be able to download on the platform of input of your runners, the medical proof of each of your participants.
The conformity of the medical proof will be confirmed to you by email after examination and validation emanating from the organization. You will also be informed in case of non-compliance as well as its motive.
Runners without medical proof attached to their file before October 17, 2019, must provide it when collecting the bibs.
ACCORDING TO FFA REGULATION 2018-2019: PARAGRAPH II-A-4
Participation to "Marseille-Cassis-20km" is subject to mandatory presentation by participants:
- A 2019-2020 license issued by the FFA, "Athlé Compétition", or "Athlé Entreprise", or "Athlé running" (Warning : "Athlé Santé" or "Athlé Encadrement" licenses are not accepted)
- Or a "Pass J'aime Courir" issued by the FFA and completed by the doctor, valid at the event's date
- Or a sports license, valid at the date of the event, issued by a Federation only certified (such as the FSGT, FSPN etc ...), on which must appear, the no contraindication for the practice of sport in competition, athletics in competition or running in competition.
- Or a medical certificate attesting your ability for the practice of "sport in competition" or "Athletics in competition" or "running in competition", dating from less than a year to the date of the competition.
- Foreign participants are required to provide a medical certificate allowing the practice of competitive sport, competitive athletics or running in competition, even if they are licensed for competition issued by an IAAF affiliated federation.
- No other document can be accepted to attest to the possession of the medical certificate.
Specific regulations of riders handisport
For security reasons regarding the profile of the Marseille-Cassis race, the participation of wheelchair athletes is not allowed. Runners reporting another form of disability are not affected by these measures. To ensure their safety and facilitate their departure, the organization asks disabled riders allowed to participate to be known during their registration by mentioning their disability.
A blind athlete can only benefit from one guide and are inseparable. Registration is mandatory for the rider and his guide. Ensuring the safety of all participants during the event, the organization is forced to make these arrangements and remains assured of the understanding of all.
Price per person: 50 €
Minimum booking of 10 runners
Maximum booking of 100 runners
We are at your disposal for all details regarding the registration procedure for groups.
- Secretariat Marseille-Cassis
- Tél: (+ 33)188.8.131.52.24