SCO Sainte Marguerite and New Balance, equipment partner of the race, organize free training and preparation sessions open to all for the next edition of Marseille-Cassis.
>> 4 free appointments in Marseille from September 28
Supervised by qualified coaches and facilitators of the Athletics Club Omnisport section, the "RUN Marseille-Cassis" have become one of the appointments the most anticipated around the event offering a friendly and preventative support during the month before the race.
- 4 free appointments at the South Prado Beach - Departure 9h30 / Saturdays September 28, October 5, 12 and 19, 2024.
- 5 level groups for everyone to prepare Marseille-Cassis at his pace.
- Program, 1:30 complete workout including warm-up, stretching, sitting back in a quiet ...
- Every Saturday, find a different professional for nutritional advice, physiotherapy, osteopathy and podiatry.
- technical advice on equipment with Running Conseil, free running shoes from New Balance.
- Win at each session running equipment put into play by New Balance.
FREE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
(exclusively reserved for Marseille sessions)
CAUTION : Training sessions are open to all subject to :
- Presentation of a medical certificate of aptitude to practice running in competition dating less than one year at the date of the last training session - This certificate is complementary to the one provided for Marseille-Cassis for the practice of running in competition dating less than one year.
Download your 5-week training plan, including the RUN Marseille-Cassis sessions every Saturday.
WHERE TO JOIN US ?
- Every Saturday morning from 8.45am on the beaches of Prado South