START OF THE RACE - SUNDAY 27th OCTOBER 2024
The start of the race will be given on Sunday 27th of October 2024 at 9.00 am on the boulevard Michelet (Marseille) near the Orange Velodrome.
- The 2024 informations are currently being developed, find the 2023 informations for information purposes only, subject to updating.
ACCESS TO THE START, WAVE DEPARTURE & BAG DROP-OFF
ACCESS TO THE START
- The access to the starting line will be done by the esplanade Ganay in Marseille, access by the Rue Raymond Teisseire. After crossing the Orange Velodrome, the runners will be directed to the Boulevard Michelet by the Allées Ray Grassi for the preferential SAS and the esplanade Jean Bouin for the SAS "General Public".
- Please note that access will not be possible by the Rond-Point du Prado or any other location.
- Sanitary facilities will be available before the access to the start area, near the Orange Velodrome or in your SAS.
- A security check and search will also be carried out before entering the area.
- Water bottles and hydration bags will be allowed.
- Costumes will be authorised provided that the runners' faces are visible in their entirety and that the chosen disguise allows for rapid palpation by the security agents.
START BY WAVES
- The runners with a preferential SAS of -1h20, -1h30, -1h45, will access the starting line located on the Boulevard Michelet by taking the Allée Ray Grassi located on the right of the Orange Vélodrome and giving access to the parvis Jean Bouin.
- Runners holding the SAS "GRAND PUBLIC" will take the route up to the Jean Bouin forecourt of the Orange Vélodrome and will be positioned in the SAS waiting area at the foot of the forecourt.
Access to the preferential SAS (-1h20, -1h30, -1h45) at the latest at 8:30 am. Latecomers will leave in the following SAS
- At 9.00 am the race will start with the 1st wave, made up of the Elite runners and the preferential SAS
- The SAS "GENERAL PUBLIC" will be separated into several waves. The 1st wave "GENERAL PUBLIC" will start a few minutes after the first wave. The following waves, made up of 2,000 people, will leave progressively. The time of the runners will be established on the basis of the real time triggered individually when each participant passes under the starting arch.
- START MAP
The runners will benefit from 3 supplies on the course as well as a supply bag on arrival.
5th kilometer: Roundabout of Luminy
10th kilometer: Col de la Gineste
15th kilometer: Bois Joli
At each supply point, clean areas will be set up and in which you are invited to throw your bottles and any waste.
On arrival, after the water distribution area, each participant collects an individual supply bag including the necessary to regain strength.
THE ARRIVAL OF THE RACE & TRANSPORTATION
- The finish is located in the upper part of Cassis in the heart of the Provence vineyards - Avenue des Albizzi.
- After the finish line, you will be able to collect your "Finisher" medal and your individual supply bag.
- The changing bags left at the start will be redistributed at the finish on the Avenue Foch.
- For the smooth running of the finish, each runner must comply with the sanitary measures that will be put in place by the organisation.
- ARRIVAL MAP
TRAFFIC & PARKING IN THE VICINITY OF CASSIS
- All the details concerning traffic and parking are communicated on the page Traffic and parking.
- Traffic and Parking
- Runners" coach service and TER transport - See the dedicated section:
TRANSPORT INFO 2022
Find below for information the 2023 race instructions in which all the practical information before, during and after the race is listed:
RACE INSTRUCTIONS 2023
CLOAKROOM BAGS / DEPOSIT IN MARSEILLE
- The cloakroom bags can be deposited in the trucks provided for this purpose positioned in the Rue Raymond Teisseire near the Esplanade Ganay. A numbered sticker stuck on your bag and on your number will be given to you to recover your checkroom bag at the arrival Cassis.
- Please note that only the transparent cloakroom bags given in the Village Expo will be accepted in the organisation's trucks.
- Cloakroom bags will be deposited from 6.45 am and before 8.00 am.
PREFERENTIAL AREAS & LOADING OF MEDICAL CERTIFICATES
PREFERENTIAL AREAS & PROOF OF PERFORMANCE
- You have the possibility to request for an access to a preferential area at the start of the race : less than 1h20, less than 1h30 and less than 1h45.
- Every request to access to a preferential area must be done imperatively during the process of registration.
- Once your request is registered, you have until 15th October 2023 to download your proof of performance via your Marseille-Cassis account reachable from the rubric "Am I registered ?".
- ATTENTION : even if you ask for an area, you don't have the garantee to access it. Your place will be validated once your proof downloaded and within the limit of available places.
LOADING OF MEDICAL CERTIFICATES
- The module for loading medical certicates and performance will be activated as soon as registrations opens
- You can achieve the process from the rubric "Am I registered ?" by accessing at you personal registration form.
- Loading of the certificates online until 16th october
- Find all the event during the 2023 Race Marseille-Cassis
- Awards ceremony for the winners at the finish - Avenue des Albizzi, Cassis (schedule to be announced soon)
RESULTS & DIPLOMA
- Full report and results in the Provence newspaper on Monday October 30, 2023
- The 2023 results will be broadcasted live during the race with time at intermediate points (5th, 10th and 15th km)
- In the meantime, you can consult the 2023 results, download your diploma and view the archives of the Marseille-Cassis results since 2000.
- Results 2023 online - Click here
With maindruphoto.com find your photos after the race!
Find, from Monday, November 1st the pictures of the race, in the tab "Results of the race" or click here