M-6 BEFORE MARSEILLE-CASSIS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Registration for Marseille-Cassis 2022 is now closed
- A little more than 6 months before the start of the 43rd edition
edition, the 2022 registrations are now closed.
- Opened on March 1st, the 20,000 places allocated this year have been filled in a little over a month and a half. Your enthusiasm for running the Gineste and the desire to meet together have once again been the driving force behind this great sporting event.
- You will be numerous, coming from the 4 corners of France and abroad, expected on Sunday, October 30, 2022 to run the 20 km that separate Marseille from Cassis through the famous road of Gineste.
Some key figures for 2022 registrations
- 20.000 places reserved
- More than 250 registered groups
- 36% women and 64% men
- Average age of registrants: 41 years
- 50 different nationalities and 26 different countries of residence
- All continents represented
Repurchase, resale and transfer of bibs
The platform of resale and repurchase of bibs, Swika, is proposed since the closing of the registrations in order to allow you to resell your Marseille-Cassis 2022 bib if you can't participate anymore, or to buy it for those who would like to be holder of the precious sesame and to participate in the race.
To do so, go to our dedicated page www.marseille-cassis.com