The withdrawal of the bibs will be at the Expo Village - Marseille-Cassis:
- Parc Chanot - Exhibition / Palais de l'Europe - Hall 8
Roundabout Prado - 13008 Marseille
- Friday, October 26, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 from 9:00 to 8:00 p.m.
For people who can't travel in time and hour, you can appoint someone by giving him all the aforementioned documents and a discharge from you so that it can collect your race.
To collect your bib, you Grab from:
- Your registration confirmation sent by email in September
- If you have provided via download, your medical certificate of "non-cons to the practice of athletics competition in Running" (less than one year, valid to 28 October 2018) or valid license respectively comply with the regulations of the race.
Medical certificate or license
- Licensee FFA (competition, health and leisure running option, pass running) and dismissed FF Triathlon, FF Orientation, FF Modern Pentathlon: Introducing Your license valid
- Licensee FSCF, FSGT or UFOLEP: Introducing Your valid license showing the words accurately "ATHLETICS" and medical authorization
- Licensee non FFA competitor (manager, health-recreational health option) or other licensed or unlicensed sports federations: Presentation of a medical certificate within one year of the date of the race (valid to 28 October 2018) with obligatorily the mention "non-cons to the practice of athletics or running in competition"
WARMING: ANY STATEMENT OR OTHER SPORTS LICENSE WILL BE REFUSED CATEGORICALLY
- Until October 10: Your medical certificate must be provided by us download upon registration or attached to your personal folder, accessed from the section of the site www.marseille-cassis.com "Am I Registered?"
- After October, 10: Loading enclosed medical certificates, the discount will imperatively when removing your number (26 and 27 October / Expo Village)
- Powered by download, your receipt must be legible format: PDF, or picture (jpg, gif, png, tif, png) and lower size to 2 MB (2 MB = 2000 KB)
- These documents will be kept in original or copy by the organizer as proof in case of accident.